SOG 2.3 Inch Small Fixed Blade Knives A Light, Easy-Stow Everyday Carry
Slip the Snarl on your boot or belt with its clip-equipped hard-molded sheath, or keep it around your neck with the included chain – a dangerously discreet easy-stow that’s all bite and no bark. Designed by master knifemaker Jason Brous, this full-tang sheepsfoot offers multiple grips and carry options for maximum control with minimum exposure.
- 2.3” SATIN-POLISHED SHEEPSFOOT BLADE: At 4.3” overall, the Snarl is just long enough to make its point when needed
- CUSTOM DESIGN BY JASON BROUS: Brous’s bio-mechanical style is both functional and formidable in a compact sheepsfoot
- 1.9 OZ. LIGHTWEIGHT NECK KNIFE: The Snarl is 100% 9Cr18MoV stainless steel, leaving no room for weakness in its design
- SNAP-FIT HARD-MOLDED SHEATH + CHAIN: Feel a satisfying “click” when you slide the Snarl into its sheath
- SOG COMMITMENT: Take care of your knives and we’ll take care of you; SOG tools are built to last, and we’re committed to making sure they do