3D Papercraft Shark make it yourself
Paper shark models are pretty rare, especially those you can hang on the wall.
Are you a Shark Lover? Have you ever imagined how cool it would be to have a Shark Sculpture for your home or office? It’s even cooler if part of it is still immersed in the wall like this one!
The good news is you can make it yourself!
This pdf template turns into a lively 1-meter long Shark.
The process of assembly is easy to understand, but for this model, it is better if you have already made a paper sculpture before (because the 3D teeth are tricky).
In any case, I will take you through the entire process with step by step instructions. Soon you will be proudly displaying your very own Shark!
When you purchase your 3D Shark DIY Sculpture, here is what you will receive:
- ~ 15-Page Digital Template consisting of 11 pages for “upper” body (color 1), 4 pages for teeth and “lower” body (colour 2)
- ~ Full instructions
- ~ Tips and Tricks
- ~ Level of Difficulty = Intermediate to Experienced (because of the tricky 3D teeth)
- ~ Age Group = Recommended for teens to adults
- ~ Time to create = 8 to 11 hours on average
- ~ Finished Height: 46 cm / 13 inches
- ~ Finished Width: 100 cm / 39.4 inches
- ~ Finished Depth: 23 cm / 9 inches
Here is a list of the tools you will need:
- ~ Printer **
- ~ 15 A4/US Letter sheets of thick paper/card (180-210 gsm/65-105 lb) **
- ~ Cutting Tool
- ~ Scoring Tool
- ~ Ruler
- ~ White Glue
- ~ Pin
** or go to your local copy center, they are likely to have a wide range of paper colours in various weights. They will print it out for you for next to nothing.
WANT A BIGGER SHARK?
Use A3 sheets print it 141% (not 200%!).
Printing at 141% gives a 1.41-metre long shark. But careful, you willl need bigger hands!
In no time at all, you will soon be crafting your very own Shark to adorn a wall above the couch, the bed of the desk.
What a great project for next weekend! Purchase your 3D Shark DIY Sculpture today and watch your Shark turn into a volume!