Garmin Forerunner 235 – Frost Blue
Garmin already makes several of our favourite running watches. Today it refreshed its line-up, like a sweaty man taking a shower, with the announcement of the Garmin forerunner 230, 235 and 630.
Probably of most interest is the 235, which has both GPS and a heart rate monitor built in.
- WRIST BASED HEART RATE – Forerunner 235 utilizes Garmin’s very own wrist based heart rate sensor that tracks 24/7.
- LARGER SCREEN – A 44% larger screen than the 225 but the same physical size.
- BATTERY LIFE – 12 weeks in watch mode and 12 hours in training mode
- AUDIO PROMPTS – Receive audio prompts from your connected smartphone that include laps and lap times.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS – See incoming email, text messages, call alerts, calendar reminders and more from your compatible smartphone