Garmin Forerunner 225
The Garmin Forerunner 225 has an always-on display, accurate GPS for tracking runs, a wrist-based heart-rate monitor, and can track steps and calories. It’s water-resistant and can be worn in the shower and pool.
- WRIST-BASED HEART RATE – Run without a strap – the Forerunner 225 uses a built-in sensor to measure heart rate at the wrist
- GRAPHIC INTERFACE – A colorful gauge shows your zone at a glance: warm-up (gray), easy (blue), aerobic (green), threshold (orange) or maximum (red).
- GPS – GPS-enabled, Forerunner 225 provides accurate distance and pace data. You can also view your run on a map when you upload to Garmin Connect.
- ACCELEROMETER – A built-in accelerometer provides distance and pace data when you’re running indoors, with no need for a separate foot pod
- ACTIVITY TRACKING – It doubles as a watch and activity tracker. Count steps, calories and distance throughout the day. The move bar with vibration alert motivates you to move when you’ve been sitting too long. (sleep monitoring as well)
- Unit Dimensions WxHxD : 11.3″ x 1.9″ x 0.6″ (287 mm x 48 mm x 16 mm
- Color is black with red accent